Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Replacement windshield



Saturday February 10th 2007
A replacement '64 windshield is sitting safely in the garage packed in very sturdy wooden crate. I picked it up yesterday at the classic car dealer in Belgium who I sold me the car in April 2006.


I bought the car from him on the condition that he would ship a replacement windshield & gasket to Belgiumbecause there's a fish eye in the current windshield right in the drivers view. In July 2006 I bought the windshield from someone from Ca who was offering it for sale on the internet. Here's a picture of the car it came out of:

The dealer held his end of the bargain and had the windshield shipped to Belgium. He goes to Ca. a few times a year to buy American Classic cars and sells them to people in Belgium, Holland, Germany, Sweden & Norway (the rest of Europedoesn't seem to care much for them). http://www.california-import.com

No comments:

Post a Comment